Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dr. and Mrs. Jeremy Strohkirch

Congratulations to Jeremy and Michelle who tied the knot this weekend. It was a beautiful wedding and we are forever thankful for letting us be a part of their special day. The reception was a blast, the bride was beautiful, and the groom looked so handsome.


On our way from pics at the Detroit Institute of the Arts (above) to the ceremony at the Detroit Yacht Club. Backtracking a bit... a few pics from the Rehearsal dinner at the Atwater Brewery in Detroit. Dinner was great and the company even better.Sigma Nu groomsman looking sharp the night before the wedding.
Wedding Day. A sweet moment between Jeremy and his brother (and best man) Nathan getting ready.
The calm before the storm...

Coats off... Ties loosened... Dancing shoes on
Sigma Nu men with the gorgeous bride
The ladies of the Knights...To see all the pics from the great day, click here. Thanks again Michelle and Jeremy. We miss you already and had a great time. We wish you the best. You have been GREAT friends to us and are absolutely perfect for each other.

Editors note: I just want to say thanks to all of my Michigan friends. We are always able to pick up exactly where we left off. It is so great every time we get together. Easily one of the classiest group of people I have ever known. I'm lucky to have you all as part of my life. Thanks for everything and I hope we get to see each other sooner than later. If you are ever in the DC area you better give Teri and I a call!

Josh and I weren't too happy that we had to leave our friends since it is so much fun every time we see them, but coming home we both were itching to see the kids. It was like we hadn't seen them in months. We met them with Mani in the park after Poppi picked us up. When they saw us, they both started screaming and sprinting towards us. Except Cam made his stop at me and hugged me the hardest he has ever hugged me while Sasha did not even hesitate and flew right by me to daddy. All she wanted was daddy. I'm a little hurt she didn't miss or acknowledge me.

Once we got home today, all of us took long naps. Sasha woke up after 3 hours, but Cam is still catching up...

Today is a special day because it's Mima's brithday. This is how your grandchildren are celebrating at this moment. Cam sleeping and Sasha eating. Sounds about right!

Happy Birthday, we love you!

No comments: